Sold for $1,290,000
3 Callistemon Avenue
Set back from the road in a quiet, idyllic location, tranquil ‘Willow Lodge’ sits amid a pretty 5 acre block surrounded by gardens and paddocks.
This four bedroom, two bathroom hardiplank home has been fully restored with exquisite attention to detail. The master suite is set privately and includes a parent’s retreat or home office, with the remaining three bedrooms having their own separate space.
Stand out features are:
· Brand new kitchen with induction stove and electric oven
· French doors opening out to the garden
· Plantation shutters in the living areas
· Carpets and new flooring re-done throughout
· Resprayed colorbond roof and freshly painted inside and out
· Fabulous sun filled deck/pergola entertaining area in the courtyard
· Bathrooms beautifully renovated with all mod-cons
· New slow combustion fireplace in the lounge
· Town and tank water
This impressive home is accompanied by a large two bedroom guesthouse, complete with lounge room, kitchen and slow combustion fire place, great for visiting family members and with the potential for accommodation letting.
Located close to the Motorway, the local public school and just a 12 minute drive to Mittagong, you will reap the best of both worlds in this wonderful part of the Highlands.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0423 851 197