TO OUR CLIENTS:
The health and wellbeing of our vendors, buyers, families and the community is of utmost importance to the team at First National Abode Property.
The following summarises the steps we are taking in response to the challenge of the Coronavirus, and we are doing all we can to provide a clean and safe environment for our Real Estate community:
· We will ask clients on entering our business and private inspections if they have been overseas in the last four weeks. Clients who have travelled to any high-risk areas will be asked not to attend our business or open homes for 14 days.
· Open homes will continue in the current format recognising social distancing protocols and the use of available sanitizers.
· All properties must be vacant at the time of inspection. Owners and their families/friends will not be permitted to remain on site.
· Our staff will wash hands and sanitise before and after each property inspection.
· We work on the run much of the time so are used to using technology to stay in touch – we will prioritise these types of communication given the COVID-19 circumstances.
· Hand sanitiser will be available throughout our business and all bathrooms will be stocked with disinfectant hand wash/soap.
· Monitoring health departments at the local, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updates and protocols.
We ask if you are unwell, or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please re-consider attending any public events.
We look forward to continuing to provide our customers with great service and excellent outcomes in the weeks and months ahead.